Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Going on vacation...

Yes, I know this is a terrible time for a vacation, what with the networks announcing their new schedules, and many shows wrapping up their seasons. Alas, my race fan husband and I are traveling to Indy this weekend for the Indianapolis 500, so I'll be away from my blog for several days.
However, I will be back by mid-next week, at which time I will post thoughts on the coming fall season (yay! to the return of "Dollhouse"; boo! to the cancellation of "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles") and other pressing TV issues.
Till then, please enjoy this video of Jim Nabors singing at last year's Indy 500. It's not technically TV-related, but it's still damn entertaining.

1 comment:

einnoczg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.