Monday, January 19, 2009

Things I can tell you about "Lost"


As I mentioned before, I've been lucky enough to see the first two new episodes of "Lost" and, let me tell you, you're in for a treat. However, ABC basically threatens all writers with the unspeakable should they reveal anything too juicy about any episode they've seen. Thus, in lieu of a full preview, I shall simply list the things I can tell you about the new season of "Lost," which starts Wednesday at 9 p.m. I've tried to keep it as spoiler-free as possible, but my definition of "spoiler-free" may differ from yours, so proceed with caution.
1. When the first new episode starts, we see someone we've seen before, but in a different context.
2. Shortly thereafter, we see someone else we've seen before, again in a different context.
3. Sawyer appears shirtless. For a long time.
4. We learn that, not only are Hot Pockets gross and indigestible, they make ineffective weapons.
5. We see Juliette's cleavage. A lot.
6. We learn that Jack does, in fact, own a razor.
7. Angela Chase's father from "My So-Called Life" makes an appearance in the first new episode.
8. Hurley extols the virtues of comfort food.
9. Ben behaves mysteriously.
10. Desmond calls someone "brother."

No comments: